Smile Islam Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was wanting to take Hwa Rang Do in Houston TX, but I can't seem to find a place that offers this art? so I started looking into Taekwondo, but I haven't really found anything that isn't a "get fit and learn to punch" class. Does anyone know of any reput

Go down

I was wanting to take Hwa Rang Do in Houston TX, but I can't seem to find a place that offers this art? so I started looking into Taekwondo, but I haven't really found anything that isn't a "get fit and learn to punch" class. Does anyone know of any reput Empty I was wanting to take Hwa Rang Do in Houston TX, but I can't seem to find a place that offers this art? so I started looking into Taekwondo, but I haven't really found anything that isn't a "get fit and learn to punch" class. Does anyone know of any reput

Post  martin2020 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:20 am

I was wanting to take Hwa Rang Do in Houston TX, but I can't seem to find a place that offers this art?
so I started looking into Taekwondo, but I haven't really found anything that isn't a "get fit and learn to punch" class. Does anyone know of any reputable places for either Taekwondo or Hwa Rang Do?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
cost to move in Los Angeles|apartment movers boston

martin2020

Back to top Go down