Smile Islam Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do expensive soccer cleats make a big difference?

2 posters

Go down

Do expensive soccer cleats make a big difference? Empty Do expensive soccer cleats make a big difference?

Post  abila Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 am

Last time i bought soccer cleats i just went to sports authority and picked up some $30 nikes and they seemed fine to me. Would i have noticed a big difference if i would have bought say some predators or lasers?
Ben 10 Games | Ben 10

abila

Back to top Go down

Do expensive soccer cleats make a big difference? Empty Re: Do expensive soccer cleats make a big difference?

Post  jilljill Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 pm

No, cleats don't make the player, it is the player that makes the player. How do you think cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi got scouted, and were recommended by the best teams in the world. They didnt start out wearing $200-400 football boots. They started wearing what would be like $60 in their countries. What made them the best, is the fact that they know how to use their feet. To be honest, ALL boots are the same, the difference is the comfort, touch, and the way they look. How powerful you strike a ball depends on the muscles on your legs, not the brand of a boot. I know people that use no name boots and would scrape you and your $300 mercurial vapors.
==========================
Commercial Glass washers|Ice Machines

jilljill

Back to top Go down